Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where can I purchase Liquid Palisade?
A: Liquid Palisade is sold online from these fine online retailers:
- pretty-lil-nails.com (Asia)
- lakodom.ru (Russia)
- beautybar.is (Iceland)
Q: Is Liquid Palisade nail polish?
A: No. Liquid Palisade is a protective barrier against unwanted nail polish mishaps. Simply paint Liquid Palisade wherever you DON'T want polish. After applying your favorite lacquer, peel off Liquid Palisade like a stretchy string. Polish where you want it, not where you don't!
Q: Can I use my own nail polish?
A: Yes, use your favorite nail lacquer.
Q: Can I use Liquid Palisade on my toes?
A: Yes. We suggest using a foam separator or a rolled-up paper towel roped between your toes.
Q: Can I use Liquid Palisade with gels or shellacs?
A: Yes. Peel Liquid Palisade off before curing under the UV lights.
Q: How long will it take for Liquid Palisade to dry?
A: Within a couple of minutes or less depending on how much you apply.
Q: What if I don't get the Liquid Palisade on just right?
A: You can gently shape Liquid Palisade after it dries.
Q: Will Liquid Palisade stain?
A: Liquid Palisade will not stain your skin but be sure to use as directed. Do not get Liquid Palisade on clothing, carpet or other porous surfaces.
Q: Will Liquid Palisade wash out of my clothes?
A: No, please use caution when using Liquid Palisade because it will permanently stain clothing or carpets.
Q: What if I don't like Liquid Palisade?
A: Please see our return policy.
- Shake Liquid Palisade before use.
- Apply a thin coat of Liquid Palisade for faster drying.
- Let Liquid Palisade dry completely before shaping or polishing.
- Peel Liquid Palisade off BEFORE your polish is dry, using tweezers for best results.
- Gently shape Liquid Palisade with a manicure stick or your finger for the perfect edge.
- For nail art, wait until your base coat of polish is dry before applying Liquid Palisade.
- Apply Liquid Palisade to all nails before starting to polish.
- CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention. This Product Contains Natural Rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions. For intended use only.
- Do not use Liquid Palisade if you are allergic to latex or have skin allergies.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid freezing or Liquid Palisade will not work properly.
- Keep out of eyes, mouth, hair, and clothing.
Liquid Palisade Original (Item No Longer Available): Natural Rubber, Water, Ammonia, Tetramethylthiuram Disulfide, Ammonium Hydroxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide. May contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, D&C Red #6 or #7, FD&C Yellow #5.
Liquid Palisade: Rubber Latex, Aqua, BHT, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-12 Carboxylate, Aminomethyl Propanol. May contain/ Peut Contenir+/-: Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Aluminum Lake (CI 45410:4).
Liquid Palisade French: Rubber Latex, Aqua, BHT, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-12 Carboxylate, Aminomethyl Propanol. May contain/ Peut Contenir+/-: Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Aluminum Lake (CI 45410:4).