How To Get An Easy French Manicure – Without Going To A Salon!
Stop spending money at the nail salon! If you're looking for an easy French manicure, look no further. Liquid Palisade by Kiesque lets you easily do a DIY French manicure without stepping foot outside of your house. Thanks to the liquid latex nail technology, simply apply the tape to your nails after painting a neutral color to your entire nail, paint on the white tip, let it dry, then peel it off. Make a mess no more with this liquid nail tape!
How Can I Do An Easy French Manicure?
Classic. Timeless. French manicures never go out of style, and now you don't have to spend a small fortune to have your nails looking gorgeous. Liquid Palsiade's liquid nail tape lets you create the perfect (and easy) French manicure at home. Keep your nails beautiful, and your skin nail-polish-free with this revolutionary new product! All you have to do is apply the tape, paint and presto! An easy French manicure DOES exist!
Doing Your Own Easy French Manicure
If you are trying to find a way to get a flawlessly beautiful French manicure without having to book an appointment at a salon, search no further! With liquid nail tape, you can get a tip that has a straight, clear line between it and the rest of your nail. Made from rubber latex, liquid nail tape is easily applied, and easily removed.
Start creating your own French manicures today:
- After you have removed any leftover polish from your nails, use a nail-friendly moisturizer to soften your hands. Then, shape your cuticles and the tips of your nails.
- Apply one layer of a clear base coat to even out the surface of your nails.
- Brush on a neutral colored polish and let it dry.
- Now it’s time to apply the white to your tips. Using a thin brush, paint a line of liquid nail tape onto each nail, following the natural curve that separates the tip of your nail from the nail bed. Let it dry for a few minutes, and then apply the tip color. While the polish is still drying, use tweezers to peel off the tape. The result is a clean, salon-quality French manicure.
- After the tips have dried, you can add a coat of clear, glossy polish to complete the simple, yet elegant, look of your easy French manicure.